Maestro Pino Signoretto was born in 1944 in a small town near Venice. In 1954 he began to work in a chandelier factory. In 1959 he apprenticed from the great master ALFREDO BARBINI and others such as LIVIO SEGUSO, ERMANNO NASON and ANGELO SEGUSO. In 1960 he became a glass master. He acquired a complete understanding and full technical knowledge of glasswork techniques. In 1978 he opened his own studio in Murano. He cooperated with artists and architects amongst which were DALÌ, VEDOVA, LICATA, KRUFT, DAL PEZZO, VITALI, POMODORO, WILLSON.